Lostia Pace - Studio Legale Internazionale Logo
Copyright 2022
International Law Firm
Lostia Pace

All Rights Reserved

Pension transfers in the Canary Islands

Lawyer Rolando Pace - Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Lostia Pace International Law Firm > Pension transfers in the Canary Islands

Conditions for moving to the Canary Islands and having a tax relief (de-taxation) provided for pensions are:

1) – Be a private pensioner, because public pensions is taxable only in Italy;
2) – Actually live in the Canary Islands for at least 6 months and 1 day per year, even if not continuously;
3) – Have a bank account in the Canary Islands;
4) – Have a long-term lease or purchase a property in the Canary Islands;
5) – Be registered in AIRE;
6) – Move the center of economic and emotional affairs to the Canary Islands.

Tax system in Canary Islands is more advantageous than the italian one: pension taxes are equal to 13,75% against the 27% in Italy.

In addition, the 13,75% deduction also includes the contribution for health care, possibly including the dependent spouse if this does not receive any kind of pension.

  • Consultancy, legal and administrative assistance for pensioners;
  • Practical assistance for pension tax relief requests (private pensions).

Request appointment

Previous Project
Next Project
Italy Flag English Flag

On this website we use first or third parties products to collect small files (cookies) on your device. Cookies are normally used to allow this website to work correctly (technical cookies), to create navigation reports based on how this website is used (statistical cookies) and to advertise properly our services or products (profiling cookies). We can use directly technical cookies, but you have the right to choose if you want to enable or not statistical and profiling cookies. By enabling these cookies, you can help us to give a better navigation experience. If you want to learn more about how data is managed on this website, you can read our Privacy Policy and our Cookie Policy